The Twelve Pathways
To the Higher Consciousness Planes of Unconditional Love and Oneness
1. I am freeing myself from security, sensation, and power addictions that make me try to forcefully control situations in my life, thus destroy my serenity and keep me from loving myself and others.
2. I am discovering how my consciousness-dominating addictions create my illusory version of the changing world of people and situations around me.
3. I welcome the opportunity (even if painful) that my minute-to-minute experience offers me to become aware of the addictions I must reprogram to be liberated from my robot-like emotional patterns.
BEING HERE NOW
4. I always remember that I have everything I need to enjoy my here and now – unless I am letting my consciousness be dominated by demands and expectations based on the dead past or the imagined future.
5. I take full responsibility here and now for everything I experience, for it is my own programming that creates my actions and also influences the reactions of people around me.
6. I accept myself completely here and now and consciously experience everything I feel, think, say, and do (including my emotion-backed addictions) as a necessary part of my growth into higher consciousness.
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
7. I open myself genuinely to all people by being willing to fully communicate my deepest feelings, since hiding in any degree keeps me stuck in my illusion of separateness from other people.
8. I feel with loving compassion the problems of others without getting caught up emotionally in their predicaments that are offering them messages they need for their growth.
9. I act freely when I am tuned in, centered, and loving, but if possible I avoid acting when I am emotionally upset and depriving myself of the wisdom that flows from love and expanded consciousness.
DISCOVERING MY CONSCIOUS-AWARENESS
10. I am continually calming the restless scanning of my rational mind in order to perceive the finer energies that enable me to unitively merge with everything around me.
11. I am constantly aware of which of the Seven Centers of Consciousness I am using, and I feel my energy, perceptiveness, love and inner peace growing as I open all of the Centers of Consciousness.
12. I am perceiving everyone, including myself, as an awakening being who is here to claim his or her birthright to the higher consciousness planes of unconditional love and oneness.
From the Handbook to Higher Consciousness, by Ken Keyes, Jr.
50 minutes of asana to gently release the chakra centers, supported with Live Ambient melodies provided by Anthony, focusing on actively moving prana through the chakras, vibrating the root bijas of each chakra in order to access the necessary physical and mental release found in 40 minutes of deep guided meditation.
Date: Sunday July 26th, 2015
Spaces are reserved – only 14 spots available
Here is the Facebook Event.
Yes, I’ve spent some time updating my photography site this week. If you like these couple shots from my last two shoots, then please checkout the newly updated photography site here.
Aerial Silk Artist and Instructor, Rachel Ash Wagner, photographed below from our themed shoot,
Haha-Entertainment personality, Whimsy D’Clown, photographed below from our shoot,
If interested in scheduling a photo shoot, please contact Anthony Rodriguez at:
“Both yoga and art aim at the same thing, that is, to re-establish our personal connection with the world around us according to our own inner creativity. To render body and mind a conduit through which the creative energy can flow freely, unimpeded by outer restrictions, in the trust that this energy, being a part of the universal energy, is ultimately “pure’ and joyful.” – Dona Holleman